Being centered in the nation’s capital where so many nonprofit organizations find their home, Berlin Ramos has vast experience in understanding the operational issues, budgetary constraints, and the special tax reporting issues that are as unique as a nonprofit’s individual mission.
Berlin Ramos has a knowledgeable and committed team of trained professionals who understand the time and energy it takes to run a successful organization. We will partner with you to offer forward-looking advice and services that include:
- Financial statement preparation (audits, reviews, and compilations)
- Internal control and process evaluation
- Bookkeeping and accounting support
- Nonprofit income tax return preparation (Form 990, 990-PF, 990-T, and state equivalent returns)
- Budgeting and strategic planning
- Cash flow management
- Compensation planning
- Review of compliance with terms of grants
- Employee benefits
Our team members volunteer and participate on the boards of many local nonprofit organizations, giving us a full understanding of the fundraising activities and management practices that are essential to the successful fruition of your mission.