Regulatory, operational, and financial challenges can determine the success or failure of any healthcare provider, regardless of their medical expertise. Berlin Ramos will partner with you to navigate the ever-changing complexities impacting the industry, so you can worry less and build a profitable practice.
Choosing an experienced CPA firm that focuses on the business and operational issues, and on practical solutions, is where we excel.
By partnering with Berlin Ramos, aside from obtaining high-level accounting, and income tax and financial statement services, we can help you answer all the questions of your business – when and how you should expand, which managed care plan you should join, and the litany of decisions you’ll face, including:
- Assessment of practice profit and productivity
- Addressing practice purchase, sale calculation, and succession issues
- Implementing billing and collection procedures
- Maximizing employee benefit plan options
- Assisting with financing options and loan packages
- Assisting with equipment acquisition and lease purchase options
- Analyzing accounts receivable levels
- Evaluating revenue center costs and benefits
- Consulting on technology and system installation
- Evaluating internal controls
Who We Serve
Get to know our management
Meet Eric Prawde
Assistant Vice President | EA
Eric Prawde is delighted to have worked his entire professional career at Berlin Ramos. His extensive experience includes financial statement reviews, complex tax issues and consultative services. His diverse client base includes health care, real estate – property management and service industries. As the Director of Personnel for Berlin Ramos, he regularly assists clients in personnel decisions.