David Flinchum, CPA
Since joining Berlin Ramos in 1988, David Flinchum has developed specialty areas in qualified retirement plan administration and planning, individual and business income tax planning, and estate and trust planning. David serves as Berlin Ramos’s Director of Retirement Plan Services. He has been a guest lecturer at educational seminars sponsored by the Maryland Association of CPA’s, and has also lectured on income tax planning and retirement planning issues to various members of the Washington, DC area business community.
- Business advisory consulting to professional service, real estate, and retail companies
- Estate and trust planning for individuals
- Executing qualified plan audits and compliance reviews
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries